Who Hires Them?
AIIC interpreters work for governments, international organizations and the corporate sector.
Settings where you’ll find AIIC interpreters
- International organizations such as the United Nations, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, NATO
- Technical and scientific congresses
- Political and trade talks for the U.S. Department of State and US government agencies
- Product presentations
- Board of Directors meetings
- Technical seminars
- Training workshops
- Press conferences
- One-on-one interviews
- Radio, television, videoconferences, webcasts
- Small and large-scale negotiations