Why Hire AIIC Interpreters
- Have met AIIC’s rigorous competence and experience entry requirements
- Abide by a strict code of professional ethics, including confidentiality
AIIC membership requirements
To be granted AIIC membership, a candidate must have:
- A minimum of 150 days of work overall according to AIIC’s standards of professional practice
- At least 3 sponsors, including 2 from the candidate’s region, who have listened to the candidate work at a meeting no more than three years prior to the date at which AIIC receives the candidate’s application.
The candidate’s sponsors must:
- Be active members of AIIC
- Have 5 years seniority in the languages they are sponsoring
- Cover at least one of the candidate’s language pairs
Why hire AIIC interpreters?
Members of AIIC have passed the scrutiny of their peers and the test of the market.